Open Letter To My Son's Grandmother - Celestine Hill of Delaware

Refusing to read my weekly letters (as well as give money) to my son, attempting to return them (they are on the way back by the by), trying to manipulate me to either call or drive 120 miles knowing I am incapable of this sort of stress so that either you or Alicia can coach my child on what to say - because the physical, sexual, and emotional abuse continues unfettered - as if he is incapable of independent thought; or, more importantly, subject me to verbal or physical assaults, giving him the false impression that I do not love and care about him is unfathomably mean, demonstrably selfish, and abusive under a strict reading of the law.
It is inconceivable any responsible parent or adult would engage in this sort of reckless behavior and, more importantly, is illustrative of how badly the Judge erred first beyond obviously failing to recognize he lacked jurisdiction to even make the ruling in the first instance; and, second, by refusing to appoint an objective mediator to ensure what restricted right he grudging granted me was enforced.
Consequently, though I know little will be done by the bureaucracies with statutory oversight (this matter is going to have to be fully litigated) overrun as they are with aggrieved women who prefer to engage in petticoat politics instead of an objective discharge of their duties and responsibilities due to “transference,” I am still making a formal record of this psychological abuse and emotional neglect by copying this correspondence to Delaware’s Children’s Department; an agency ostensibly charged with the protection of vulnerable children as well as his guardian (and my friend) in the event of my demise, Solange Bitol, Esq., of San Francisco.
My son is going to grow to deeply resent both Alicia and you for these outrageous antics because we love and, consequently, have an unbreakable psychic bond with one another. The boy knows I love him unconditionally. More importantly, I will eventually regain full custody of my baby. Of that you can rest assured. (Losing him as a result of institutionalized racism because of an unlawful order by an arrogant, incompetent, and paternalistic Delaware Family Court Judge, who well knows that placing my son with the mother instead of college professor - trained in law - father with a terminal degree in social and behavioral science practically guarantees his failure in life; and, thereby, perpetuates white supremacy by cynically promoting a false narrative that another black man “abandoned” his son to a woman ill-prepared to properly rear him, causing the child to engage in anti-social conduct requiring him to be either put down like a dog or caged like an animal, which provides a built in rationale for this type of nuanced racism is particularly egregious).
It is unfortunate that at 70 plus years of age, you do not know this and, consequently, have been little more than an enabler – i.e., one who enables another to persist in self-destructive behavior - to Alicia. But what you have not been is a “mother” or a mediating influence in her life. This is why she is in the position that she is. It is only, solely, because of my generous support to my child, which doubtless she squanders and misappropriates given she has chosen to have another child out of wedlock - although she was utterly incapable of caring for the ones she already had - that she has not yet failed altogether.
In closing, I harbor no animosity, anger, or resentment toward you. Celestine Hill is who you are, you may or may not recognize these contradictions, but cynically, cannily employ them nonetheless to effectively prevent me from having relationship with my child. That is unforgiveable, Tina. Einstein said once that “the difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.” “And this too shall end…”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NeoSoul: mesmerizing, genre bending, soul drenched, grooved filled music

Crisfield, MD

Bucks County Cesspool: A Parting Shit